Casa Las Palmas
is a spectacularly luxurious home designed by reknowned architect Pepe de Iturbe, who built the Westin Regina resorts in Puerto Vallarta and Los Cabos.
Enjoy this artful and contemporary residence from a spectacular infinity lap pool on the beach of Ranchos, Punta Mita set back a bit along the coastal jungle, with a terraced view directly to the Marietas Islands.
To the right, Playa Punta de Mita stretches to the point of the peninsula of the Punta Mita Resort, which features the Four Seasons, Punta Mita,The Rosewood Resort and soon the St. Regis resort.
To the left is Puerto Vallarta in the distance set against the Sierra Occidente that rings the Bay of Banderas.
The great room, while open, extravagant and modern, is a uniquely warm and comfortable living space.
By day, the massive colorful walls reflect a rainbow of sunlight across the courtyard grid of palms. At night the open spaces are dimmed in rich amber light as your eye follows the deep blue glow of the long pool / Jaccuzi thru the house.
The deluxe master bedroom has a great view and hot tub on the terrace. The master bath features a private roof sun patio.
• Approximately 11,000 square feet of living space
• On the north shore of Bahía de Banderas overlooking Punta Mita point and Marieta Islands
• Direct access to the beach with 255 feet of beachfront
• Designed by architect Pepe de Iturbe (built the Westin Regina resorts in Puerto Vallarta and Los Cabos)
• Courtyard with 25 palm trees, plus a jetted tub in the middle of the courtyard
• A stream runs through the living room into an infinity pool, which overlooks the beach
• High glass doors in living room
• Master bedroom allows ocean views from dual sinks
• Two outside showers and jetted tub on balcony
• Two back bedrooms allow you to see through the infinity pool to the ocean
• Patio with swimming pool, plus a pergola with hammocks and cushioned seating
• TV room with DirecTV
• Zoned air conditioning in all bedrooms
• State-of-the-art water filtration system
24-hour dual gated security entrance
Golf membership – Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course at the Four Seasons Resort, Punta Mita)
Resident’s Beach Club
Punta Mita Concierge service (All your needs and services are tended to)
Four Seasons dining access with prior reservation, subject to availability
Private home rentals at Punta Mita Mexico include:
• Personalized residence or villa orientation and tour
• Airport pick up and drop off (with an extra cost)
• Car rental arrangements
• Pre-arrival grocery shopping
• Catering services
• Staff houseman onsite, 8 hours per day
• Cheff included for breakfast and lunch.
• Restaurant reservations
• In-house or in-villa spa services
• Preferential tee times and a special greens fee rate of $125 (includes cart)
• Use of the Residents’ Beach Club (prior reservation subject to availability)
• Baby sitter service
• Booking of tours and excursions
• High speed internet connection