Experience being one with the ocean while free diving or floating on the surface breathing trough a snorkel while you wait for that fish you were dreaming of catching. Feel safe in a quite unique shark-free area and the satisfaction of enjoying your catch as an amazing dinner with your family and friends.
With Punta Mita Expedition’s Discover Spearfishing Clinic, you’ll learn the most important techniques for safety and how to successfully hunt the best species in the area during a half day expedition guided by professional spear fisherman.
This amazing adventure includes:
- Specially trained, bilingual and experienced Captain and Deckhands
- All Riffe Gear included and Professional Spear Instructor
- Fish Cleaning and Deep Freeze catch (Vacuum Sealing available at additional cost)
- HD photography and videos by GO PRO 2
- Drinks (bottled water, Electrolit®, sodas, juice) and snacks (power bars, fruits selection and cookies)
- Safety gear on every boat (life jackets and marine first aid kid)
Discover Spearfishing is available Monday to Sunday in the morning at 8 am and afternoons at 2 pm.
- Total of 3 hours
- Activity level: intermediate
- Bring a hat, towels, bathing suit and sunscreen lotion.
- The minimum age is 14 years old.
Punta Mita is not only recognize for pelagic fish running offshore but also for the quality of fish that live in the reef around the area, mostly active during the winter/spring months when giant cubera snapper, amberjacks, groupers, roosters, pacific red snappers, Colorado snappers and more are easily found in shallow waters.
For more information, please contact the Ocean Activities Coordinator over the Residents’ Beach Club or the Outdoor Activities Center, located adjacent to the Punta Mita Real Estate Center at 329 2916649 or email firstname.lastname@example.org