The event of the summer has just been announced – The Punta Mita Beach Festival!
This fantastic and family-friendly event will highlight the best beach activities with all the natural beauty and adventure that Punta Mita in Riviera Nayarit has to offer. Surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, stand up paddle, yoga, windsurf, kayaks, outrigger canoes and kite-surfing. This festival is going to be non-stop excitement!
Chef Pato Persico and our guest chefs will cook up a storm over the weekend with a variety of Punta Mita beach fare from the wood-burning grill and other favorites like garden fresh salads, a ceviche bar, chicken satays, BBQ ribs, steaks, snapper Zarandeado, hamburgers, hot dogs and much more, with soft drinks, beer & beach cocktails included from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. each day.
Special guests including professional athletes, DJs, Riviera Nayarit’s own Mixology Ambassador and some of the most renowned chefs in Mexico will round out this beach festival taking place on the beautiful shores of Punta Mita, making it the “can’t miss” event of the summer!
Dates: August 12-13, 2017
Fun-filled Activities Program by Punta Mita Ocean Sports
- Zaira Gomez, Yoga Master in the tradition of Pattabhi Jois y Sharath Jois.
- Adam Finer, Owner of Surf Mexico, the pioneer Stand Up Paddle (SUP) safari company in Mexico, and Director of Punta Mita Ocean Sports.
- Veronica Finer, former Mexican Champion in the Technical Surf Race discipline.
- Fernando Stalla, named 2012 surfer of the year by the Mexican Federation of Surfing ranked Top 10 worldwide.
- Israel Díaz Pelayo, Mixology Ambassador for Riviera Nayarit and owner of El Alquimista Cocktail Room
- DJs Mauricio Lemus and Omar Covarrubias
- Chef Pato Pérsico, Executive Chef, Punta Mita Beach Clubs
- Chef Jesús Durón, Signature Chef, Carolina Restaurant at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
- Chef Julio Curiel, Sea Breeze Restaurant at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
- Chef Sigi Anguiano, El Alquimista Cocktail Room
- Chef Esther Sánchez, Aramara Restaurant at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita
Punta Mita Beach Festival Tickets
Your Punta Mita Beach Festival pass includes all water sports & daily events as well as food & beverages as specified between 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. each day.
- 1 Day Pass: MXP $800.00 + 16% tax + 15% service charge per person, per day.
- 2 Day Pass: MXP $1,400 + 16% tax + 15% service charge.
*50% off for children under 12. 20% discount for Punta Mita Premier Club Members.
Space is limited so please contact Punta Mita Concierge at 329 291 5168, 329 291 6209, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details or reservations or, visit: http://events.puntamita.com/