Planning a family vacation where every member of the family can really enjoy themselves can sometimes be a challenge, but Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita has created an awesome new place for teenagers to hang out, have fun and socialize in a safe, cool environment with the opening of The Container, a new Teen Center at the resort.
The Container is a place just for teens, no adults allowed. Located between the Lazy River and the basketball court, the teen-centric center is open daily from 12:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., for guests ages 13 to 19. With a large garden and separate container areas with different activities, hip lounging spaces with loungers, sunbeds, Acapulco chairs and, of course, USB charging stations, there is something for every teen to do while meeting new friends. Some of the features and activities include:
- A cinema container with extra-large 85”TVs and puff loungers
- A video game container with Xbox, PlayStation and two virtual reality stations
- A play container with air hockey, billiards, ping pong, foosball, Star Wars pinball machine and more
- Daily guided art & crafts activities at 3:00 p.m. include:
– MONDAY: Huichol Workshop
– TUESDAY: Art with Crayons
– WEDNESDAY: String Art
– THURSDAY: Tie -Dye
– FRIDAY: Canvas String Art Graffiti
- Various tournaments and group games
- Sports including soccer, volleyball, basketball, dodgeball and soccer-tennis.
The Container is a fantastic new addition to the family-friendly vacation offer in Punta Mita and a welcome way for teens to make new friends and socialize while parents can enjoy some worry-free couple time.
For more information, please contact the Resort Concierge or Residence Services.